Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kandee "Awesomeness" Johnson



Today's style tip is paying homage to an amazing artist, Kandee Johnson. She is a Hollywood makeup artist who writes a very inspiring and informative blog on her career and her life in general. I came across her one day a few weeks ago when I was doing a search for how to get glowing skin. One of her YouTube videos came up, I watched it, then another one, then another one, and then became addicted. She is so upbeat and beautiful, and now I check her blog for new posts every morning before I even get out of bed. Hopefully one day I'll be able to work with her on a movie or fashion show or something. Check her blog out at kandeethemakeupartist.blogspot.com
and her YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/user/kandeejohnson . I'll place the links on my links. Kandee you are awesome!! Thanks for all your tips, and please keep'em coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment