Tuesday, November 30, 2010

White After Labor Day, Eeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!

Over the past several weeks (since labor day), I have been noticing it popping up here and there, trying to sneak its way in, well... it's official the latest fashion trend is...
White Dresses After Labor Day!!!
This makes another trend I that I'm not sure I will support,
well, other than the white sweater dress I bought last year that is completely AMAZING!!!
Here are some sexy women being fashionably rebellious in white...


Jennifer Lopez 18 November 2010

Halle Berry 19 November 2010

Paloma Jimenez 10 November 2010
Paloma's long black coat and over the knee boots being my favorite way to wear the trend. She's pretty in white but still giving off the I-can-kick-your-butt vibe. Love it!

Nicole Kidman 10 November 2010
Ms. Kidman taking this season's Black Lace Trend and turning blending it with the White After Labor Day trend. Always fashionable to blend two trends.

Beyonce 22 November 2010

"The door of opportunity won't open unless you do some pushing."
Quote by anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment