Wondering what to wear for the Valentine's night out. Here are some tips to get you started...
1. Keep it comfortable. On Saint Valentine's Day the worst thing you can do fashion-wise is wear something you are not comfortable wearing. You want to feel beautiful & sexy-- being uncomfortable will definitely keep you from feeling either.
2. For women, wear your hair down, men love this!
3. If you are planning on having a wax, facial etc. make sure you do this a few days in advance.
4. For men, brush, floss, bathe, and cologne (not to much cologne). Everyone loves a man that smells nice.
5. If you have to keep adjusting, pulling on, or twisting your outfit, DO NOT WEAR IT! If you do, you will look fidgety & uncomfortable the entire time.
6. Another for men, save the funny quote T-shirt for the other 364 days of the year. Wear a button up shirt, for Valentine's Day; men always look great in these. Just make sure it's not to baggy on you. Even if you do not have a date, get your single buddies together & go out because there will be many single women looking for available men!
7. Women, you do not have always to wear a dress! Try a cute skirt with a fitted leather jacket or black slacks & backless top.
Most importantly: HAVE FUN WITH YOUR SAINT VALENTINE'S DAY OUTFIT!
Bonus Tip: For those of you a little more adventurous, why not try a non-expected date activity.
For example: horseback riding, a trip to an arcade, a picnic, or a professional massage, and, if you are in a place where you can, go skydiving, snorkeling, or zip-lining. These activities will make a Valentine's Day that you will never forget!!
Remember that, if you want it to be, Valentine's Day is fun even without an actual Valentine.
Give a Valentine to each of your friends.
Get a group together & go to dinner.
Have friends over for a movie & cupcake night.
Have a spa day with your best gal pal.
Here are some ideas for Valentine's Day Fashion. All from ModCloth.com
And my favorite of the bunch, Well, maybe my favorite. I'm debating over, might be the Tinsel Town or the Memphis Style... hmm, guess I'll just have to go out three times for Valentine's Day! :-P
"I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon."
Quote Author Unknown