Sunday, June 5, 2011

Monthly Fashion Favorites: May 2011

So it's been almost three months since I last posted. Whew, what a slacker!! ha ha 
My 2011 Rehcy Vonne collection and the 2011 Creative Ambitions Night of Fashion had to come before blogging. Sorry, sorry to all my readers. 

Now on to more important things...
For my first returning to blogging post, I'm posting some fashion favorites from May.
Here goes...


I absolutely love this look; it's stylish, sexy, and gives off the feeling of power. What's not to love?
Rihanna 22 May 2011


Egyptian inspired? Futuristic? Not sure what. I'm going to say a little of both; add some crazy, overly done epaulets and you've got a Stargate costume. Whatever, I'm a sucker for anything Egyptian, so of course I adore it!
Kerry Washington 1 May 2011


Another Kerry hit! Gotta love a leather jacket over a flowing maxi dress. This is actually one of my own staple looks.  :-)
Kerry Washington 9 May 2011


Simple, beautiful, fabulous.
Olivia Munn 12 May 2011


Had to pick this picture because of the hilarious old school, playboy feel. Uber-fantastic!
Robert Pattinson 1 May 2011


Over the top sex appeal! Wowzers!
Kelly Rowland 22 May 2011


May's win goes too... Emmanuelle Chriqui!! The blazer, the hat, the flares...super yum!
Like sexy, super spy. I would wear this look everyday!
Emmanuelle Chriqui 10 May 2011

"Good humor is one of the best articles of dress one can wear in society."
Quote by William M. Thackeray

No comments:

Post a Comment