Tuesday, August 14, 2012

my style idols: 14 aug 2012


Angelina for the simple, dark angel, glamour of well... her everything. Yep, I'm a Jolie groupie.
(Photo: Vogue magazine)



Rumi Neely for her crazy glamour and the casualness of a 70s rock goddess--modernized. Dang, this chick's fashion rocks!
(Photo: www.fashiontoast.com)


(Photo: People magazine online)


(Photo: BackSeatCuddler.com)

The gorgeous Megan Fox for her casual rocker style, and her ability to make absolutely everything look bombshell. Doesn't that just make you wanna throw tantrums?! :-D


Mary-Kate and Ashley just for wearing whatever the heck they want. Somehow reminding me of eccentric old ladies, and I love it!
(Photo: People magazine online)



 And the amazing beautiful Andrea from Andrea's Choice for her hair, make-up, and unbelievable natural beauty. Anytime I'm wondering what to do make-up wise or just need to be inspired, I go watch one of her how-to videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment