Wednesday, April 3, 2013

the front yard

This is just another make-up free day for you guys. I seem to run from that stuff like...I don't know, something very unpleasant...like I run from mayonnaise, nasty stuff! Sunday I woke up wanting to dress comfortable but still cute. This dress, though not overly high fashion, is adorable and definitely encompasses comfort.
The pictures were taken by my Love, aka BLK, and normally I would have complained that there is too much background in the shots, but with a sky looking like that, how can I complain? Even the overcast sky causing not so great lighting, looks breathtaking. Thanks for the awesome pics, Babe.
**AM
 (Necklace- Rehcy by Anna Maria; Dress - yard-sale;  Hat- Christmas gift from Stein Mart; Ring- years ago from Rue 21; Shoes- Minnetonka via Ebay)

No comments:

Post a Comment